When you buy any of our songs, money will go directly to AVULSED, without intermediaries, and will be collected to help on the recording of our upcoming album.
Why downloading it illegally if for only 1 EUR you can get it at maximum quality and supporting the band??
Support AVULSED!! Support the Underground!!
released June 6, 1994
- Original 7"EP version released by M.M.I. Records in June 1994.
- CD version with live bonus released by Repulse Records in June 1995
- Recorded & mixed on 16 trax at El Jardín Paramétrico Studios in December 5 & 6th, 1993.
- Engineered by Jesus Yanes.
- Mixed by Jesus Yanes, Dave Rotten & Lucky.
- (*) Live bonus tracks recorded on May 20th, 1995 at the 3rd Trallametal Festival, Granada.
- Cover art by Rob Smits (Canada).
- Logo by Luxi Lahtinen (Finland)
- Keyboards on "Carnivoracity" by Dave Rotten.
- On live tracks: Drums by Furni & 2nd guitar by Juancar.
- All music & lyrics by AVULSED except:
- "Demoniac Possession" by PENTAGRAM (Chile '86).
- "As I Behold I Despise" by DEMIGOD (Finland '92)
- "Matando Güeros" by BRUJERIA (USA '93).
Melancholic, Depressive music like this seems to give me the opposite effect, like when someone with ADD drinks caffeine. This is gloriously expressive and brings me joy. People acknowledging in minor keys the realities of life, and the mind, that we go through is better than any shrink. I love the unpretentious but very solid drumming (or drum sounds) on the record. Drums are always my first window into whether I like an album. Metallurgical Fire
Sincerly i get bored after 2 or 3 songs. On an album of stroszeck, it's a woman who sings and it makes a big difference. The voice is here is too monochord - too shy. Melodies can be pleasant, for me it's not enough baudelagon